Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Mormon Virigin takes on rape.



No one I know is as eager to have sex as me. I am a sexual being. I am the first to admit I think about sex often, dream about sexual things, and am loaded with sexual fantasies. I am a 26 year-old male that has been on a 26 year fast from sex. It is getting a big long to say the least. But that doesn’t mean that I could ever, in all of my thoughts even consider being involved in none consensual sex. It does not make any sense whatsoever. 

The beauty of sex is in both sides wanting to be there. That is the excitement. It is a beautiful dance of passion, lust, love, fun, recreation, and so much more. But if someone does not want to be there it is like dancing with a board, and how fun is that? When I have sex I want my partner just as eager and excited to grab my wang as I am to massage her breasts (quite honestly I think I could write a great erotica novel!).  But if the other party was being forced or was not interested, it would lose all excitement and meaning. 

It would be like stealing a piece of cheesecake that you had to dig up from the ground and covered in dirt and worms . It makes no sense. Just wait until you can actually be given a piece of cheesecake on a clean plate and covered with cherries. It is worth waiting for, even if it takes 26 years or your whole damn life. Why would you ever submit yourself to having a crappy, sub-par experience?

If you really just need some place to stick your dick, get a tube of jelly, or some blankets, or a PVC pipe lined with cloth. With a little creativity I am sure you could think of hundreds of things you could use. Seriously what is your fucking problem? There are plenty of places to stick your dick into without having to force someone to surrender their body and mess up their life. You don’t have to force anyone, you will not have any guilt, and you get the same experience. Honestly can non-consensual sex be any better than sticking your wang into a hole in a board?  I don’t think so.

Every woman should be able to choose what dicks go inside of her, and which ones do not. If you need some place to put yours, honestly go find something to put it in or wait for permission.

I have waited too damn long to participate in that glorious thing called sex. I want it to be awesome, and I know it will only be awesome if both parties are down to play. If they are not, then I will not play. That simple. Everyone deserves to have that experience be an awesome one of lust and excitement, not of pain and coercion. We deserve that, every human deserves that, whether they have done it a million times, or, like me, are still waiting and hoping for that chance. Don’t take that away from me or from anyone else. Don’t you dare.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, that was wonderful. God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was completely awesome. I clicked on this link, honestly and unfairly expecting to find another article about how any woman in a mini skirt "had it coming", found this, and was overjoyed. I am going to be sharing this to everyone on my Facebook... wonderful to see a Christian acting it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to hear a guy speaking up against rape. Rape isn't about sex, though, it's about power. Men who have regular, active sex lives have been found guilty of raping women. I was sexually assaulted by a 'friend' who regularly had/has sex with other women he knows.

    ReplyDelete